Can an arthritis sufferer who is also over weight benefit from Medicinal Herbs & Herbal Supplements? Perhaps you are one of those people like a friend of mine. She’s in her late 40s and has been unable to get to her ideal weight for her entire life. She was a fat baby. She has eaten the perfect diet: low carbs, lean protein, plenty of fruits and vegetables and hardly any snack foods that most of us would consider OK for once-in-a-while treats. She has developed aches and pains, those joint issues that come when a person exercises a lot (trying to get that weight down) and fears arthritis is creeping in. She already takes medicinal herbs and herbal supplements made by Shaklee which help with pain relief. I have described the benefit of Pain Relieve Complex in several previous posts.
In desperation, she consulted a physician who suggested the Atkins diet. For the beginning months she ate nothing but protein and then slowed added carbohydrates in the form of raw vegetables, 25 grams a day, no more. (One protein source she loves is Shaklee’s Instant Protein Soy Mix, a pure, non-GMO protein source with no carbohydrates at all.) She began using the medicinal herbs and herbal supplement Glucose Regulation Complex.
Taken in the middle of a meal, the herbs in this Glucose Regulation Complex unlock the doors of the stubborn cells and allow the sugars to enter! Voila! And Halleluiah! At last her body is using the glucose to energize her and the pounds are coming off.
Medicinal herbs and herbal supplements abound on the market today. How do you decide where to buy them and from whom? Let me suggest the following bench marks to consider. If your product does not meet all these requirements, look further, or shop for the Shaklee product. (If the Shaklee corporation makes the medicinal herb or herbal supplement you are looking for, you are in luck. If not, ask these questions of the manufacturer before you buy.)
- Does the company control the source material from which the medicinal herb or herbal supplement is created?
- If not, does it inspect with a plant chromatography methods? In other words, does the batch of raw material pass through a thorough inspection of all the properties to determine if there are contaminants, and if the plant material is what it supposed to be?
- Has the company conducted double blind scientific testing to see if the medicinal herbs and herbal supplements manufactured by the company itself reached the blood stream in the human body and performed as predicted? Was the study conducted well enough for a peer-review journal to publish the results?
- Does the company provide a money back guarantee on the medicinal herb or herbal supplement so that if the customer does not get the results they are looking for, they get their money back?
If all these points cannot be answered in the affirmative, I would not recommend buying that medicinal herb or herbal supplement.
OK, then. Are you one of those people who are ready to try a medicinal herb or herbal supplement to see if you can get your body to accept glucose into the cells? If so, please take a look at Glucose Regulation Complex. The active ingredients include
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Banaba Leaf Extract (Lagerstroemia speciosa) Standardized to contain 18% colosolic acid
- Vanadium (as vanadium amino acid chelate)
Other ingredients include Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) and Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
These ingredients help the sugars you eat get into the cells where they belong. End of sugar cravings!
With the loss of extra pounds, arthritis pain goes down and maybe even away. Of course, I can’t predict your individual outcome, but what if Glucose Regulation Complex worked for you the way it has for my friend? Why not give it a try?
The side benefits of Glucose Regulation Complex include lowering cholesterol. The scientific information you will want to study is in this pdf. I have put the document on the resources page of my blog www.grandmabetsybell.com/resources/.
Feel free to pass this post along to friends and family who struggle with weight loss. This may provide the missing ingredient.
I’d love your comments so others can benefit from your wisdom.
Be well, Do well and keep moving,
206 933 1889